Saturday 9 May 2015

Winnie and Walter NSD with Pinkfresh Studio - PFS Product Challenge: Puffy Stickers (Take 2)


I promise, I promise this will be my last W&W challenge post....probably....


I had so many puffy stickers left over from my first entry to  Winnie and Walter NSD with Pinkfresh Studio - PFS Product Challenge: Puffy Stickers  that I had to give this another go. Although what I came up with might just be too simple:

 
What can I say?! I LOVE all that white space and the cat is so adorable. I actually had my daughters best friend in mind when making this one. She is obsessed with cats and would love it if Phoebe gave it to her.

As you can imagine, it was SO EASY to make. I stamped the sentiments (from Winnie and Walter 'The Big, the Bold and the Happy') on the card and added the puffy stickers (from Kids Art and Craft). It actually took about 20 minutes to work out exactly where to put everything. Whoever said CAS was easy to design was crazy......

I'm going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where the theme is 'Let's get Sentimental' meaning just use a sentiment on your card.

I'm off outside to enjoy the sunshine with a bit of trampoline jumping with the kids. Yes, I probably look extremely funny (and wobbly...and I don't mean my balance.....) but its so much fun. And of course with all my weight I can double bounce the kids up to the clouds!!

Take care
Shona


8 comments:

  1. Love how you used the image with the sentiment! Excellent choice of font! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let’s Get Sentimental” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... so cute and adorable, Shona ... love all that white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love that cute kitty cat! Wonderful card--I like the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cutteeee and so CAS .love it...♡♡..and yeah we have double weight from our kids hihihi...enjoy Shona..I will cook Pho Bo...thailand food yummyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the stickers !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, those stickers are just too cute! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete