Sunday 13 July 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge # 84

I stayed up till 3am this morning buzzing with ideas for quite a few cards. Tiredness caught up with me eventually but managed to scribble a few designs down before crawling into bed.

As soon as I saw this sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch this week I knew exactly what I wanted to do. As mentioned in the previous post, I received my new Pretty Pink Posh dies and went straight for the little six window die and came up with many ideas for the window leftovers.

I cut the windows out of some journal cards in light grey and fuchsia pink and then popped them up on foam tape, after stamping the sentiment. I LOVE this card. Simple, geometric, so CAS!

The sentiment is from Altenew 'Sohcahtoa'. The journal cards are from We R Memory Keepers. I used the 6-window metal die from Pretty Pink Posh. Enamel dots are from Papervine.

I will also link this to the Virginia's View Challenge # 5 as their theme is 'die-cutting'. This is my second entry.

Off out into the sun I go with Phoebe, lots of lasagne ingredients to buy for tonight!!

Take care
Shona


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and clever!! Very cool interpretation of the sketch - I am very impressed!! Love the addition of pearls near the message!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY sophisticated! Love the trendy colors and design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge, Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card, Shona!!! These colors are so pretty. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever!! Perfectly CAS and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete