Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hello, hello and hello again!


Well, two months ago I purchased a 'hello' die from I Love Scrapbooking. I love it so much, I use it whenever I possibly can! Its very similar (only a bit smaller) than one I had seen by Simon Says Stamp! , which was used by so many craft bloggers. I love all of the 'Simon' products but can't quite afford the postage etc at the moment, so this die is my 'runner-up'!

The blue paper is from Teresa Collins 'Family Stories' 6x6 pad. The arrow paper is from Basic Grey 'True Love', which I put onto foam. I really like trying out new paper placement that's out of my comfort zone.


This next card took alot more thought. I'm kind of happy with it but feel there is something missing..... All the papers used are from Teresa Collins 'Family Stories' 6x6 pad...again...just love that pad!!





And for my last 'hello' card, I decided I had better do a few more Xmas cards. The red paper and xmas tree border is from Lawn Fawn 'Peace Joy Love' 6x6 paper pad. It was fiddly but used the fabric glitter ribbon again along the bottom edge and the 'Christmas' sticker is from Echo Park. I really like the modern Xmas cards and have tried to make this one of them but not sure if I have succeeded....

As you can see I really have been busy in the card making department. Am really enjoying it and just waiting for some new stamp pads to arrive to try my hand at a bit more stamping. Not sure I will go down the road of 'copic colouring' as I wouldn't know where to start but sure do love watching Kristina Werner at www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/. She is amazing!!!!

Need to go and 'twine around' some more bakers twine around my xmas string tree's. My son's birthday was fantastic and he has fallen asleep amongst his many gifts.

Take care
Shona
 


No comments:

Post a Comment