Saturday 26 October 2013

Last minute card ideas


So, last night I was just putting my children to bed when I had a sudden idea for a card. A few weeks ago I purchased a 'hello' die from I Love Scrapbooking.
Its a new online craft store based in New Zealand that has lots of gorgeous new things. I had an idea to make a very simple card using the die and this is what I came up with. I love it!! I used a teal patterned paper from Lawn Fawn 'Into the Woods' 6x6 pad I received recently. And just a few enamel dots from Teresa Collins. Its very me. Then......


I thought what will I do with the cut out 'hello' from the die cut. I decided to make kind of a pair of cards, using the same Lawn Fawn 'Into the Woods' paper and only the blue enamel dots. I usually put my papers in the usual straight up and down or across position and wanted to step out of my comfort zone. It is my favourite card I have ever made so far!!!!!

I have a few Pinterest boards (tried to put the 'pin it' button on this blog with no success) and have decided to start a new board with my creations. Will be interesting to see if anyone likes them........

Take care
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment